Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Beginnings

Hello everyone. I know it has been a while since I have written anything. I have been rather internal during my most recent shift and I didn't feel like interrupting the process by writing.

There are times on a personal path when it is important to go within and withdraw from the outside world for a time. It gives you a chance to break up old patterns and dissolve unnecessary aspects of your personality.

When making these changes, it is much easier to change when you are not busy maintaining the way you used to be.

Personal evolution and growth come from within (although it can be encouraged from outside). I definitely want to continue this blog, even if its style will change.

I will have more posts shortly, I wanted to keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment